My great grandmother was Maria Cima:
- probably born in Pontevedra, Galicia, Spain in 1895
- married to Joaquin (I suppose it is his name) Rodriguez
- died in Argentina in 1950
- they had 3 children: Dolores (b 1902), Balbina (b 1895) and Pedro (1890-1950).
- All lived in Cans, Porriño, Pontevedra and emigrate to Argentina without his spouse-father, who possibly dies in a Civil War.
- Dolores returned to Spain with her spouse Efrain and died in Cans. She had no children.
- Pedro (my grandfather) and Balbina died in Argentina. I have only information about the "Argentine step".
The last part of family story is clear and I have enough information, but from the Spain story I do not have more data than what I have described.
What records or resources can I use to determine Maria's parents and brothers and sisters (if she had any)?