I have a name, place and date of birth, place and date of death also. This soldier died in Italy in 1945 and is buried in Futa Pass.

Could anybody provide me with where i can gain more information as to the records?


1 Answer 1


The Deutschen Dienststelle (WASt) compiles service reports on request. Please see How to find information on German soldiers from World War I and World War II? on how to proceed and what to expect.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.