I would like write data (export from my program) to gramps data.xml but i don't understand the semantic of gramps export format. For example:
- people home attribute refers to ?
- person change attribute refers to?
- timestamps are milliseconds with begin at?
(DTD is known)
[Update analysis results]
My guess based on gramps example:
- handle of person is referenced by person@child, person@father, person@mother.
- handle of familie is referenced by person@parentin
- change is a timestamp miliseconds since ??? year.
- people@home is a reference to a person@handle