Susanna Millman was my 3rd great grandmother and she married William Creber on 25 Dec 1820 at Marystow, Devon, England.
She is mentioned in Why use name Ebzeebra for Ebbot Millman (nee Martin) on 1840 gravestone at Marystow, Devon, England? which can be considered a complementary question to this one.
That Susanna was the daughter of Ebzeebra/Ebbot and John Millman, and the wife of William is supported strongly by her gravestone which says:
Ebzeebra wife of John Millman of the parish of Coryton Who died the 19th day of December 1840 aged 65 years ALSO of Susanna daughter of the above and wife of William Creber who died the 25th day of May 1834 aged 36 years Where they dwelt in the mortal land
Susanna's parents (Ebbot Martin and John Millman married on 14 Sep 1795 at Beaworthy, Devon and they may have had nine children. However, two of the candidates for Susanna's siblings had a different father named on their baptism records. Images of each of these baptism records, from the parish registers of Northlew, Okehampton and Sydenham Damerel, have been viewed via FindMyPast.
- William was baptised on 13 Mar 1796 at Northlew, Devon as the son of John Millman and Ibbett his Wife
- Susanna was baptised on 6 May 1798 at Northlew, Devon as the daughter of John Millman and Ibbott his Wife.
- John was baptised on 11 May 1800 at Okehampton, Devon as the son of William Milman and Ebbett
- Richard was baptised on 12 Sep 1802 at Okehampton, Devon as the son of John Milman and Ebbet
- William was baptised on 14 Apr 1805 at Okehampton, Devon as the son of William Milman and Ebbet
- Jane was baptised on 1 Jan 1808 at Okehampton, Devon as the daughter of John Milman and Ebbet
- Anne was baptised on 18 Mar 1810 at Sydenham Damerel as the daughter of John and Eaditha Millman
- George was baptised on 28 Jun 1812 at Sydenham Damerel as the son of John and Eaditha Milman of Lamerton
- Mary was baptised on 29 Jan 1815 at Sydenham Damerel as the daughter of John and Editha Millman of Lamerdae in Lamerton
In this question I wish to focus on the third and fifth children above (John and the second William) to try and determine whether they can be eliminated as (half) siblings to Susanna.
Who were the parents of John and William Milman who were baptised 1800 and 1805 respectively, at Okehampton, Devon, England?