Margery (or possibly Margaret) Eddison is my 2nd great grandmother. Eddison is her maiden name. I have been unable to find her birth or any records for her. I know about her only because my dad told me about her after doing some internet research a few years ago.
Here is all the information I have about her husband, John Leiper.
- He was born 11 Aug 1881 in Portlethen, Kincardineshire, Scotland.
- His mother was called Ann Urquhart Leiper (I haven't found a maiden name).
- His father was also called John Leiper.
- According to my dad, he may have been a tool maker or something similar.
Here is all I know about my great grandmother, Mina Urquhart Leiper, which is the only child of John and Margery that I know about.
- She was born about 1909 in Scotland.
- In 1936, she married Robert James Jackson in Dumbarton, Scotland.
- She gave birth to my grandma in 1943 in Edmonton, Middlesex, England.
- According to my dad, she was possibly a teacher.