The Religious Tract Society, founded 1799, 56 Paternoster Row and 65 St. Paul's Chuchyard and 164 Piccadilly ...
All three addresses† were printed at one time, for example 1888:
Two of the above addresses were printed at least until 1899:
and one through to at least 1919:
4 Bouverie Street on its own in use by 1938:
So 20th Century seems very much more likely than 19th.
Again from Wikipedia:
In 1935 the RTS merged with the Christian Literature Society for India and Africa to form the United Society for Christian Literature (USCL). In 1931, there was a change of imprint to Lutterworth Press for all RTS publications intended for the home market.
So this edition probably reprinted (the first edition seems may have been 1850) before 1935. Of course the copy you mention was not necessarily acquired "hot off the press".
† Some details of The Society's Premises in its early days:
The publishing business of the Religious Tract Society was first
carried on at 10, Stationers' Court, a narrow lane which still runs
from Ludgate Hill to Stationers' Hall. Whence, in 1806, the Society
removed to' 60, Paternoster Row. In 1820, premises were taken at 14,
Newgate Street, but, the result not proving satisfactory, Paternoster
Row was tried again ; this time at No. 56. There, for the greater
part of the century, has been the home of the Religious Tract
Society. The houses Nos. 57, 58, and 59 were subsequently added; then
65, St. Paul's Churchyard, where the retail Book Saloon, with
Committee Room above, still stands, and, finally, four small houses
in Chapter-house Court, occupied in ancient times by the monks of St.
There might be more in a publication such as A short history of the Religious Tract Society.