The columns appear to be:
- Day of month (of death)
- Month (")
- Year (")
- Given name of deceased
- Fo (Filio = son), Fa (Filia = daughter), or M (Maritus/a = husband/wife)
- Given name of the male parent of the deceased (for Fo/a), OR given name of the spouse (for M)
- Family name of the male parent of the deceased, OR family name of the spouse
- Given name of the female parent of the deceased (for Fo/a), OR blank (for M)
- Family name of the female parent of the deceased, OR blank
- Age in full years
- Remainder of age in full months
- Remainder of age in full days
For the third line, on 27 January 1851, Ludovico, son of Guiseppe Grima and (there's a squiggle on the vertical line that I can't read on both the 3rd and 4th lines, both of which are missing the mother's family name) Marg., died aged 38 years 9 months 18 days.
Looking at the other numbers in those last columns, the one record that has nothing in those columns is named Infans or infant, possibly a stillbirth as it isn't even given a single day. The one above that died at 1 month.
The FamilySearch Wiki has more information about Malta records: