Using FindMyPast I was able to locate 27 Winterton Street, London (Registration District of St George in the East) in the 1901 Census and found three households living there:
- 21yo Philip Calinota (spelling?) and his 18yo wife Dora - Prussian Subjects
- 32yo Solomon Cohen, his 30yo wife Golda, and five children aged 6 months - 10 years - Roumanian Subjects
- 33yo Nathan Janovsky, his 32yo wife Sary and their 5yo son Wolf - Prussian Subjects
I could not find anyone with a similar name to Nathan Stein in the nearby pages either.
However, at 81 Old Montague Street, Mile End New Town, Whitechapel, London, which I think is about one mile away, I found a household with:
- Nathan Stein, aged 40, Dock Labourer born in Russia
- Leah Stein, aged 44, born in Russia
- Abraham Stein, aged 21, Tailor, born in Russia
Since you were uncertain about Nathan's wife being Sarah Goldberg, there is a possibility that these are the people you are looking for. However, Nathan, if born about 1861, would appear very young as the father of Ada, if born about 1877. His occupation also does not match.
I only found one other Nathan Stein in London for the 1901 Census. He was aged 56, Beer Retailer, born in Germany, and I suspect is the one that you are sure is not yours. His wife Sarah and eight children were all born in England.