- Cemetery listings
There are 2 Mount Washington Cemeteries in Missouri - one in Independence, Jackson County and a smaller one in Plattsburg, Clinton County. Most likely the Mount Washington in Independence was meant, since a city was not specified.
Anna Foster also not found in billiongraves.com & interment.net.
- Goodman and Boller Funeral Home
I found a 1964 obituary referencing Goodman and Boller. The founders died in 1954 (John Goodman), and 1966 (brother-in-law Gus Boller). Son Goodman Boller, who was also in the business, died in 1967. (Per A HISTORY OF THE THOMA / THOMÆ FAMILY)
The business was located at 505 Main St, Booneville in 1931; that address is now the "Your Money$ Worth Antique Mall," the previous address, next door, is now a bar (per GoogleMaps & Streetview).
None of the 5 current funeral homes listed by Google for Booneville seem good candidates for successor businesses but 50 years since the business was sold, renamed or closed is a long time.
Decide what information you are really looking for - is it where Anna is buried or information that may only be in the funeral home's records.
- contact the cemetery to check their records
- contact a local historical or genealogical society to access city directories, business histories, cemetery transcriptions, local knowledge
- check the about pages of the websites of the current funeral homes in Booneville
- create a Find-a-Grave memorial for Anna Foster, and submit a photo request. If the cemetery is incorrect, a photo volunteer will enter a problem report. Requests can also be submitted at BillionGraves.