I have the birthday, death date, burial place, spouses, children, and even military records, but I still can not locate any information on my grandpa or grandmas past information. I don't know where else to look for records (after checking FamilySearch, ancestry, findagrave, ect)
- interviewed your parents, aunts, uncles, cousins for clues and memories?
- checked at family residences for documents like birth certificates, passports, funeral cards, etc.?
- searched in newspapers for obituaries, marriage announcements, family events, reports from county courts?
- searched creatively, using wildcards (for mis-spelled or mis-transcribed names) and date ranges and keywords?
- searched in image-only databases, like many probate files?
- created a time-line of family residence (county level if not actual addresses) to help locate where official records may be held?