Skip to main content

For questions about research in the decade from 1750 to 1759. If the question is not only specific to this decade, use the 18th-century tag.

When tagging a date:

  • Use for questions pertaining to the general period from 1701 to 1800.
  • Use a decade tag, such as , if a question is primarily relevant only to a specific decade.