New answers tagged

2

Yes, it's at least possible to make this determination, although AncestryDNA by itself is probably not sufficient. Your sister inherits 50% of her DNA from her mother, and on average half of that (25%) would come from her grandfather. If her grandfather is also her biological father, then she would inherit the other 50% from him, making a total of about 75%...


Top 50 recent answers are included