New answers tagged


My father's original birth certificate (b. 1951, March 3 in Budapest IV) My grandparent's marriage certificate (location and date unknown, though date most probably somewhere between 1945 - 1950) The answer to these two questions is that you need to request the certificates from the Hungarian authorities. Possibly, an official enquiry with all details of ...

Top 50 recent answers are included